ESI Money [Earn-Save-Invest] offers these ten interviews with side hustlers.
- Interview #1
- Interview #2
- Interview #3
- Interview #4
- Interview #5
- Interview #6
- Interview #7
- Interview #8
- Interview #9
- Interview #10
A few questions to gain value from these interviews
- What is he/she doing that I might consider doing?
- Is he/she achieving successes similar to mine? [i.e. give yourself a pat on the back]
- Did any potential product/service ideas spring to mind [when I have the time]?
- What useful resource should I click to after reading the interview?
- Are there any ‘I’ve never thought of that!’ moments?
- What have I learned that I can share with family or a friend?
Next post: My notes from the CopyBlogger training of May 20.
Thanks for visiting.
As always, check in with questions and requests in the comments below
Let me know if any of the content has helped you in some small way.
One thought on “Suggestion #15: Interviews with side hustlers”
Pingback: Circling back to a side hustler interview | Side Hustle Curator