Entrepreneur Magazine offers these 5 Criteria to Master Before Launching an MVP [Note: Follow their related links.]
- Clearly define your target. [Nothing so generic that it doesn’t leave an impression.]
- Design for scale. [But not toooo specific and narrow.]
- Disrupt and differentiate. [Seinfeld had his ‘show about nothing’. Find the opening in the market and fill it.]
- Compete on price…but deliver profits. [Set a ‘disruptive price point’, but one that is still worth your while. I know, easier said than done, but that lower price will at least keep folks’ attention.]
- Solve a problem. [Fill a customer’s want or need of a solution, not your own need to realize a vision.]
Thanks for visiting.
Check in here with feedback and requests.