Three of the included sections:
- Ways to unlock your entrepreneurial spirit during quarantine
- Business industries thriving during the pandemic—and new opportunities to start a business
- Tech trends to watch
Some of the book’s ‘actionable steps’ include:
- Get in the right frame of mind
- Plan for the future
- I especially liked the ‘create a pitch deck‘ suggestion.
Ideas on preparing your business for ‘after Covid-19’:
- Revamp your marketing strategy. Check for materials that are now outdated or that–in this new environment–might even appear insensitive.
- Offer more online events and experiences
- Stay connected with customers via emails and surveys. [How about a short video message straight from you?]