So, this is a different curation path to information and insights for side hustlers.
I’m sending you to the Goodreads page of quotes from Dan Norris’ The 7 Day Startup. This path gives visitors a good overview of the book, as well as the author’s voice and viewpoint.
Five of my favorites that I need to take to heart as I build my own short course on writing.
- the book’s subtitle: “You don’t learn until you launch.”
- “common MVP mistake is over-emphasizing the “minimum” and under-emphasizing the “viable.”
- “Hustle for an early stage startup is generally about spending your time on the things that are most likely to bring you customers.”
- “Save your excitement until you land people you don’t know as customers.”
- “Anti-hustle is what wantrepreneurs do. They do everything other than what needs to be done.”
As stated before, no affiliate links. Just wanting to give you some ideas and/or forward nudges to help you in your hustles.
Wishing you multiple steps forward today.
One thought on “Suggestion 78: The 7-Day Startup by Dan Norris”
Pingback: Side Hustle Spark 239: acorns.com, Pat Flynn’s Income Stream, ryrob.com, and 7-Day Startup | Side Hustle Curator