Thought you’d like this item from Ryan Robinson’s site, I came across 40 Blogging Tips and Advice From Top Bloggers in 2020.
The four main categories are in the above word cloud.
A few paraphrased nuggets from the first section, Launching Your Blog.
- Set realistic expectations. — Ryan Robinson
- Embrace a mindset of experimentation. — Ryan Robinson
- Prepare to sacrifice plenty of time. — Michelle Schroeder
- Your blog is a product that should stand out from others. — Brian Dean
- Blog time should be morning time. — Pat Flynn
- Dive in feet-first and conviction-first. Then sharpen your voice. — Gaby Dalkin
- Early on, learn from the people you know and follow. — Chris Guillebeau
- Answer the question: “What value do you bring?” — Rob Palmer
- You have to start somewhere and sometime…like now! Improvement will come with time. — Shane Barker; Jeff Haden; John Rampton
- Stick to your own convictions, despite conventional knowledge. [Including this list!] — Anna Vital
- Learn from other niches/segments and apply to your own. — Grace and Silas Moser
- Focus on what sets you and your content apart. — Selena Taylor
- Consider guest-posting. — Jeff Goins
- “What’s your competitive advantage?” — Chase Dimond
- Publish only your best content–think quality over quantity. — Kyle Byers
- Start with small, reasonable goals and build from there. — Steli Efti
One thought on “Suggestion 81: 40 blogging tips from ryrob.com”
Pingback: Side Hustle Spark 205: “Organize your stuff!” Today: Blogging Content | Side Hustle Curator