Moving on to the third section from ryrob’s 40 Blogging Tips and Advice From Top Bloggers in 2020— Monetizing Your Blog.
Points to consider:
- Treat your blog like a real business.
- Work backwards–pinpoint profit opps, then create targeted content.
- Your blog should be a jumping off point for your services/products.
- You and your team should play the ‘long game’.
- Ideal customer, ideal customer, ideal customer.
- Leave your comfort zone.
Tim Soulo, Nathan Barry, Preston Lee, Adam Enfroy, Darren Murph, Jon Morrow, Adda Birnir,
2 thoughts on “Suggestion 83: Monetizing Your Blog–tips from ryrob.com.”
Pingback: Side Hustle Spark 205: “Organize your stuff!” Today: Blogging Content | Side Hustle Curator
Pingback: Side Hustle Spark 285: A Ryan Robinson Roundup…Really! | Side Hustle Curator