This post pointed visitors to a December 2020 webinar. I’m now linking to this free on-demand Noah Kerner webinar entitled:
The word cloud shares some of the expected topics.
Noah Kerner is the current CEO of microinvesting standout Acorns.
He is also:
- co-author of Chasing Cool: Standing Out in Today’s Cluttered Marketplace
- builder of Noise, a creative group aimed at young adults (since sold to Engine.)
- former DJ for Jennifer Lopez [I just had to throw that one in.
And now, time for book recommendations…or shameless commercialism…or both. Okay, there are definitely book recommendations…
These seven books are go-to sources of inspiration and valued experience. These are affiliate links which, if you use to preview and buy the product, won’t raise the product’s price and will earn me a commission. At that point, I’ll be that much closer to buying that unclaimed island in the Caribbean. Please don’t ask for the island’s coordinates. It is mine and you can’t have it. ;->
- Keep Going (Austin Kleon)
- Show Your Work (Austin Kleon)
- Side Hustle: Idea to Income in 27 Days (Chris Guillebeau)
- Atomic Habits (James Clear)
- Poke the Box (Seth Godin)
- The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
- Turning Pro (Steven Pressfield)
These books cut across so many lines of productivity and accomplishment. Whether you use these links or go elsewhere, get your hands on these.