I’ve followed Mike Brown since 2016. He is a consistent source of creative thinking within a business context.
Here is a link to sign up for his 49 Idea Magnet Ideas for Attracting Amazing Ideas
But what exactly are ‘idea magnets’?
Cue to Mike Brown: “Idea Magnets inspire creative ideas and encourage powerful creativity in everyone.”
- What can we do better to translate what we know about our customers into pleasant surprises for them?
- How can we create a place for smart, opinionated, snarky customers to share more of their knowledge with us about what they love (even if it’s NOT about our brand)?
- How can we test our latest, greatest ideas with a radically small group to get enough confidence to quickly move forward?
The book’s seven categories:
1. Generate Inspiration
2. Embody Servant Leadership
3. Attract Opposites
4. Make Unexpected Connections
5. Encourage People and Ideas
6. Implement for Impact
7. Recharge Creative Energy