Nothing like a verbal kick in the rear to get us going sometimes.
And who better to deliver it than Gary Vaynerchuk?
Here are a few Gary Vee quotes to consider today:
- “…life shrinks and expands on the proportion of your willingness to take risks and try new things.”
- “Don’t be afraid to break things. Don’t be romantic. Don’t take the time to breathe. Don’t aim for perfect. And whatever you do, keep moving. Reread this a few times . . .”
- “Even if your ambitions are huge, start slow, start small, build gradually, build smart.”
- “Building and sustaining community is a never-ending part of doing business.”
- “Hear me now: you are better off being wrong ten times and being right three than you are if you try only three times and always get it right.”
- “You just have to make the choice to actually do it. I am so tired of excuses. Why not try something new? Be optimistic, exhibit patience, shut your mouth, and execute.”
- “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.”
- “What’s always in flux, especially in this noisy, mobile world, is how, when, and where the story gets told, and even who gets to tell all of it.”
“There’s no such thing as perfect.
Chasing ”Perfect” is the shortest road to not achieving it.”
As always, I hope this helps a few of you out there.