Here’s a link to the first episode of Side Hustle School’s Failure Friday.
Quotes from Chris’s show notes:
“…Failure Friday…a collection of short stories all about mistakes, missteps, disasters, and of course, failure.”
“The stories will vary, but often it starts with an idea, what they thought would happen and what really happened—and of course, what they learned.”
- the link to Sheena Brady’s ultimate Tease Tea success story.)
- a plug for Chris’s first featured ‘failure’ ;-). (Tease Tea is now bringing in $10,000/month via Amazon.)
And now, time for book recommendations…or shameless commercialism…or both. Okay, there are definitely book recommendations…
These seven books are go-to sources of inspiration and valued experience. These are affiliate links which, if you use to preview and buy the product, won’t raise the product’s price and will earn me a commission. At that point, I’ll be that much closer to buying that unclaimed island in the Caribbean. Please don’t ask for the island’s coordinates. It is mine and you can’t have it. ;->
- Keep Going (Austin Kleon)
- Show Your Work (Austin Kleon)
- Side Hustle: Idea to Income in 27 Days (Chris Guillebeau)
- Atomic Habits (James Clear)
- Poke the Box (Seth Godin)
- The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
- Turning Pro (Steven Pressfield)
These books cut across so many lines of productivity and accomplishment. Whether you use these links or go elsewhere, get your hands on these.