May 3-7, 2021
30 high ticket experts, including
- Ryan Levesque
- Jordan Harbinger
- Jason Fladlien
- Todd Snively
- Laura Betterly
- Devon Brown
- Chris Baden
- Daven Michaels
- Derek Doepker
- Matt McWilliams
- How to add revenue to your book without creating something new
- Booking celebrities on your podcast
- Why higher prices equals better customers
- Creating deal structures that make you 10x more money
- The Simple Secrets To Selling Your Products Without Being Salesy
There are offers for a $67 Premium Pass and a $97 High Ticket Power Pack.
This is where ‘Hey, a few valuable tips could easily pay for the added cost’ reflex kicks in…
But for now, I just wanted to point you to some potentially helpful stuff.
Forge ahead, side hustlers!
And now, time for my book recommendations…
These seven titles are go-to sources of inspiration and valued experience. These are affiliate links which, if you use to preview and buy the product, won’t raise the product’s price and will earn me a commission. At that point, I’ll be that much closer to buying that unclaimed island in the Caribbean. Please don’t ask for the island’s coordinates. It is mine and you can’t have it. ;->
- Keep Going (Austin Kleon) Perfect kick in the pants for when you’re stuck.
- Show Your Work (Austin Kleon) The world is waiting for your stuff, even if it’s not (especially if it’s not) perfect.
- Side Hustle: Idea to Income in 27 Days (Chris Guillebeau) One of the first, and most reliable, ‘bibles’ for this niche.
- Atomic Habits (James Clear) This guy makes so much sense, even if he was spitballin’, but he backs it up with research as well. In other words, don’t even try to counter with any ‘yeah-buttals’.
- Poke the Box (Seth Godin) The message of this book: Get started. And keep the mindset throughout.
- The War of Art (Steven Pressfield) I love the formats of both of Pressfield’s books in this list. Some pages are only a paragraph long (perfect for my attention span). But this message is: I’ve made my point. And I’m moving on. And his main point? Resistance is pervasive and powerful and destructive to our dreams. But it can be defeated…but usually just one day, or one hour, at a time. Steven Pressfield’s books guide us through these same battles.
- Turning Pro (Steven Pressfield)
This list cuts across so many lines of productivity and accomplishment. Whether you use my links or go elsewhere, get your hands on these.