This week, Pat Flynn, always a generous provider of quality content for solo entrepreneurs, emailed this offer of the Affiliate Marketing Launch Plan.
Having generated over $3.5 million after 11 years of successful partnerships with Teachable, Buzzsprout, ConvertKit and others, Pat calls affiliate marketing ‘the most proven, simple, and authentic way to monetize your online brand.’
The ‘Launch Plan’ is a free five-day email course that starts this coming Monday (May 17).
I took a quick look at sidehustlecurator posts with the most likes.
My translation: People gained insight, info, and valued resources from them.
So, for those visitors who haven’t seen these four.
The first two link to Quora.
For a subject-by-subject look at sidehustlecurator,
check out my Posts Organized by Topic page.
Thought I would follow up on yesterday’s post…
No matter that this was published in 2017, these tips from Smart Passive Income are still valuable.
NOTE: I found some contradiction between those who advise diving in with passion and building vs. validating first.
Maybe the solution is: Put some of that passion into your ‘pre-building’ promotion. [sales pages, lead pages, social media posts].
You might even repurpose some of that same content. Hey, just a thought.
Here are a few favorites…
1. Whatever topic you have in mind right now, make it 5 times smaller. The biggest mistake is to think you have to cover everything in one step. – Kerstin, Fluent Language School
2. Find one person and walk them through your exact process of the course you’re considering creating. – Jeff Rose, The Online Advisor Growth Formula
3. Stop reading about it. Taking action is the best teacher! …The more I studied, the more overwhelmed I became. I finally stopped worrying about it… – David Wallimann, Guitar Playback
4. The number one tip I would give to course creators is start building your list immediately.
– Fleur Ottaway, Venture Digital: Get Results from Your Facebook Ads
5. Do not prepare an online course for selling. Create an online course for what you love to do and then sell it. You will earn a lot if you tell a topic that you love to do. – Resit, Master of Project Academy
Many thanks to Pat Flynn and SPI for mining a wealth of advice and expertise.
Yesterday I steered you toward Quora.
As I reviewed responses, I came across Kyle Baker’s work.
He darn near delivers a mini-course in this one Quora answer.
Below are four of his seven components: [Just the titles. Click here for greater detail.]
- #1 – Determine the Type of Blog You Want to Run
- #2 – Determine Your Niche… Passion and Knowledge Become Profits
- #3 – Purchase a Brandable Domain Name
- #6 – Determine User Intent
Keep learning, folks. I hope some of this moves you forward.
Back in September, I suggested a visit to Quora.
Today, it’s back to that site with answers to the question:
As always, in the right column, there are related questions that may be better targeted to your interest.
Otherwise, just keep scrolling through the page that auto-fills more of the 100+ answers. And yes, some folks simply promote their own gig, but again, this is a search for answers and alternative strategies, so plenty here…
Note: Use your browser’s ‘Find’ command to narrow the answers to a specific year.
Okay, maybe not bliss, but still…100 seconds.
Have a great weekend!
Pat Flynn calls them ‘guides’. I’d call them text-and-relevant-audio based online courses.
Below are the links…
If you want to add value to these guides, and if you have capable software**, consider recording the screen as you cruise through your favorite content so you can conveniently replay it on your device of choice.
**Filmora, Camtasia, Snag-it, Screencast-O-Matic.. OBS Studio, Screencastify, ScreenFlow
This looks very interesting if you have the time to drop in.
The Rebel Boss Virtual Summit.
Lots of sessions. The listing is here.
OCTOBER 19 – 22, 2020
The free entrance entitles you to live coverage, no replays.
All-Access Pass is $47. Power Pack is $97
Prices Increase When Timer Runs Out. As of this writing, I have 18 minutes to opt-in before prices rise.
Okay, my time ran out…The prices did increase from $47 to $77 for the All-Access Pass and $97 to $127 for the Power Pack.
A reminder: I’m not affiliated with the Summit. Just passing along info and opportunities.
**A thought: I know some folks who use their screen recording software to record the sessions for later viewing. Again, just a thought.
Some of the bonuses offered IF you upgrade to the Power Pack:
- DAY RATE QUICKSTART BUNDLE
- JUST PRESELL IT
- LAUNCH SECRETS ROADMAP
- WEBSITES THAT MAKE MONEY WORKSHOP
- THE 5 KEY ELEMENTS OF AN OUTSTANDING ONLINE COURSE THAT’S GUARANTEED TO SELL
So, if you have a little loose cash and some time on your hands, it would seem you could easily earn back the price of admission with a few of the sessions and bonuses tailored to your needs. OR, like me, just show up and watch, take notes…
**Another thought…would be interesting to set up a Zoom session with some others and ‘attend together’ on another screen.