Still curating content from ryrob’s 40 Blogging Tips and Advice From Top Bloggers in 2020.
A few paraphrased nuggets from the second section, Growing Your Blog.
- Every time you communicate, you’re selling. Add value each time you post. — Hiten Shah
- Create meaningful connections with readers. — Mariah Coz
- Get out from behind your screen and meet people. — Tommy Griffith
- Early on, build habits that lead to later success. — James Clear
- Read your competitor’s content, then one-up it. — Garrett Moon
- Find your readers, then reach out. — Poornima Vijayashanker
- Produce where your audience already is. [ex. Medium.com] –Austin Belcak
- Goal: Consistently great content at rates steered by reader response.
- Build your email list from Day 1. — Alexis Grant