I’ve followed Mike Brown since 2016. He is a consistent source of creative thinking within a business context.
Here is a link to sign up for his 49 Idea Magnet Ideas for Attracting Amazing Ideas
But what exactly are ‘idea magnets’?
Cue to Mike Brown: “Idea Magnets inspire creative ideas and encourage powerful creativity in everyone.”
- What can we do better to translate what we know about our customers into pleasant surprises for them?
- How can we create a place for smart, opinionated, snarky customers to share more of their knowledge with us about what they love (even if it’s NOT about our brand)?
- How can we test our latest, greatest ideas with a radically small group to get enough confidence to quickly move forward?
The book’s seven categories:
1. Generate Inspiration
2. Embody Servant Leadership
3. Attract Opposites
4. Make Unexpected Connections
5. Encourage People and Ideas
6. Implement for Impact
7. Recharge Creative Energy
For more resources from this generous provider…