This post pointed visitors to a December 2020 webinar. I’m now linking to this free on-demand Noah Kerner webinar entitled:
Acorns CEO Shares How He Built the Largest Subscription Service in Consumer Money
The word cloud shares some of the expected topics.
Noah Kerner is the current CEO of microinvesting standout Acorns.
He is also:
- co-author of Chasing Cool: Standing Out in Today’s Cluttered Marketplace
- builder of Noise, a creative group aimed at young adults (since sold to Engine.)
- former DJ for Jennifer Lopez [I just had to throw that one in.
And now, time for book recommendations…or shameless commercialism…or both. Okay, there are definitely book recommendations…
These seven books are go-to sources of inspiration and valued experience. These are affiliate links which, if you use to preview and buy the product, won’t raise the product’s price and will earn me a commission. At that point, I’ll be that much closer to buying that unclaimed island in the Caribbean. Please don’t ask for the island’s coordinates. It is mine and you can’t have it. ;->
- Keep Going (Austin Kleon)
- Show Your Work (Austin Kleon)
- Side Hustle: Idea to Income in 27 Days (Chris Guillebeau)
- Atomic Habits (James Clear)
- Poke the Box (Seth Godin)
- The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
- Turning Pro (Steven Pressfield)
These books cut across so many lines of productivity and accomplishment. Whether you use these links or go elsewhere, get your hands on these.