I’ve been adding plenty of content links to my Scoop.it curation site.
Click the above screenshot for
a 30-second tour of
12 new suggestions.
Note: I’m using the name jrmays.
Nothing hinky here.
Just using that name for other writing reasons.
Forge ahead, folks!
I’ve paraphrased a few of his additional points:
- There is benefit in negative emotions like anger and frustration. negative emotions are actually essential for your mental well-being.
- Overnight success is rare. Play the long game.
- Rejection can lead to beneficial pivots: (i.e. Polish your marketing strategy or redefine your business’s identity or purpose.)
- Top 5 Ideas for Podcast Segments (from John Lee Dumas)
- 7 Tips For Side Hustlers Struggling To Deal With Rejection (from Forbes Magazine)
- 4 Ways to Stack Side Hustles and Earn More Money (from moneymanagement.org)
So we looked at a few Upwork success stories in the previous post.
Let’s look at some Fiverr folks who have done well.
As the word cloud shows, the gigs included:
- freelance writing
- resume writing
- career consulting
- doing voiceovers
As always, see what strategies these people have used that you might tailor to your own side hustle.