- 78 Best Freelance Jobs Websites to Get Remote Freelance Work (Fast) in 2020 [ryrob.com]
- 201+ Best Blog Post Ideas That’ll (Actually) Drive Traffic [ryrob.com]
- 82 Best Business Ideas for Newbie Entrepreneurs [digital.com] This page has a helpful table of contents.
So we looked at a few Upwork success stories in the previous post.
Let’s look at some Fiverr folks who have done well.
As the word cloud shows, the gigs included:
- freelance writing
- resume writing
- career consulting
- doing voiceovers
As always, see what strategies these people have used that you might tailor to your own side hustle.
So, if you’re into freelancing, here are a few good tips that might help out, courtesy of Upworkers and Fortune Magazine.
Here’s a related post from Forbes: How to Succeed on Upwork as a Beginner
- Build/leverage your skills
- Target your job filters
- Tailor your proposals
- Nail your phone interview
- Under-promise and over-deliver