Hope you enjoy and benefit from this two-minute curation of Seth Godin’s How to be remarkable blog post.
If nothing else, this post should steer you toward his blog/daily email subscription.
And now, time for book recommendations…or shameless commercialism…or both. Okay, there are definitely book recommendations…
These seven books are go-to sources of inspiration and valued experience. These are affiliate links which, if you use to preview and buy the product, won’t raise the product’s price and will earn me a commission. At that point, I’ll be that much closer to buying that unclaimed island in the Caribbean. Please don’t ask for the island’s coordinates. It is mine and you can’t have it. ;->
- Keep Going (Austin Kleon)
- Show Your Work (Austin Kleon)
- Side Hustle: Idea to Income in 27 Days (Chris Guillebeau)
- Atomic Habits (James Clear)
- Poke the Box (Seth Godin)
- The War of Art (Steven Pressfield)
- Turning Pro (Steven Pressfield)
These books cut across so many lines of productivity and accomplishment. Whether you use these links or go elsewhere, get your hands on these.