Advice for Side Hustlers
My content organization effort continues…
For now, I hope the topic-centered approach is helpful.
Topic: Advice for Side Hustlers
- Side Hustle Spark 186: Random, but meaningful advice from Kevin Kelly
- Side Hustle Spark 181: Check out themanifest.com
- Side Hustle Spark 174–: ‘The Playbook’
- Side Hustle Spark 166: More side-hustlers’ tips (Buzzfeed)
- Side Hustle Spark 142: Brooks Conkle
- Side Hustle Spark 134: Money Tree TV: 100’s of Side Hustle Ideas
- Side Hustle Spark 133: How to avoid ‘stuckness’: Chris Guillebeau
- Side Hustle Spark 131: Sara Blakely’s 50 Rules for Success
I’ve been spending lots of time checking out MasterClass’s greatly expanded offerings since my wife bought me a James Patterson writing course.
One of my discoveries–its targeted sets of topic-based videos.
This link takes you to trailers for their business-themed courses. Lots of thought-provoking stuff.
Here also is the link to MasterClass Live on YouTube. Excellent free knowledge being shared by the experts.
I was going to post this here and at my inventwithwords site next week, but I’m going to squeeze this in today to promote their 2-for-1 annual membership offer through Nov. 30. (Nope, not getting any $$ for doing this. Just wanted to pass this along. I’m inches away from ordering myself, as it opens me up to gift my friend with free year of all their courses.)