I’ve posted resources from Scribe Media in the past. Today’s post pretty much packages everything I’d promoted in those earlier posts. Enjoy!
Here now is BookSchool, with links to:
** four self-directed courses covering the topics highlighted in the word cloud above
** a download link to Tucker Max’s book, The Scribe Method
** a link to Scribe Media’s YouTube Channel
** a link to their podcast
Other Scribe Media resources can be found here.
Speaking of writing…and sharing the admirable work of others…time for my own book recommendations…
These seven titles are go-to sources of inspiration and valued experience. These are affiliate links which, if you use to preview and buy the product, won’t raise the product’s price and will earn me a commission. At that point, I’ll be that much closer to buying that unclaimed island in the Caribbean. Please don’t ask for the island’s coordinates. It is mine and you can’t have it. ;->
- Keep Going (Austin Kleon) Perfect kick in the pants for when you’re stuck.
- Show Your Work (Austin Kleon) The world is waiting for your stuff, even if it’s not (especially if it’s not) perfect.
- Side Hustle: Idea to Income in 27 Days (Chris Guillebeau) One of the first, and most reliable, ‘bibles’ for this niche.
- Atomic Habits (James Clear) This guy makes so much sense, even if he was spitballin’, but he backs it up with research as well. In other words, don’t even try to counter with any ‘yeah-buttals’.
- Poke the Box (Seth Godin) The message of this book: Get started. And keep the mindset throughout.
- The War of Art (Steven Pressfield) I love the formats of both of Pressfield’s books in this list. Some pages are only a paragraph long (perfect for my attention span). But this message is: I’ve made my point. And I’m moving on. And his main point? Resistance is pervasive and powerful and destructive to our dreams. But it can be defeated…but usually just one day, or one hour, at a time. Steven Pressfield’s books guide us through these same battles.
- Turning Pro (Steven Pressfield)
- The Doodle Revolution (Sunni Brown) Brown intersects brain-play with brain-work and can merge your analytical side with your innovative side. I say ‘can’ because the power is in the hands of the reader.
This list cuts across so many lines of productivity and accomplishment. Whether you use my links or go elsewhere, get your hands on these.